Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Travel prep

Nothing too exciting going on around here! I made a lot of packing progress today, but I still have some organizational details to take care of, that I have been putting off.


While my relatives were here this weekend, we got to talking about jet-lag. It's one of those things where you forget how it feels until you have all the symptoms yet again and finally realize...THAT'S why I feel so weird.

But the nice thing about jet-lag is that it goes away. So I am making a note to myself in advance that it's okay to feel disoriented for a few days...

2 comments:

  1. V........................September 22, 2009 at 9:16 AM

    I read it a few times before that jet-lag is caused more by the noise of the jets rather than the time change or the tiredness that comes from taking a long flight. So... do you have your BOSE noise cancelling ear-phones? If not, use regular ear-plugs and it should help a lot.

    Also, take something like Tylenol PM while on the plane and... sleep.

    I also pray that the Lord would bless you in everything you do. Despite my wacky replies on your blog, you have, somehow, been an encouragement to me, and my faith. Thank you. I hope you succeed in everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right, I had forgotten about your ear-phones suggestion. They usually give out ear-plugs on the phone. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...