Thursday, September 3, 2009

Eye problems

Over the past few months, my vision has deteriorated. I haven't had a check-up for a few years, but I didn't really think it was necessary.

Except for the fact that I can't see.

Lately I have been having a lot of trouble reading on my computer screen, as well as any kind of text. I can't think of any medications or anything else that could be affecting my vision. I had thought my vision had "stabilized" (at a whopping -6), but maybe not.

Anyway, I'll probably be writing less until I get a new prescription, if that's what the problem is. It's one thing to type without looking at the keyboard, but it's another when you can't see what is coming up on the screen...

4 comments:

  1. I have to go every year---don't be discouraged! I'm hoping the years of the locust will be restored one of these days---and my vision will improve!!! Our God is still ABLE! I'm almost -5 and I convinced the doctor this time to keep my perscription...it had changed only a tiny bit!
    Hoping for your clearer vision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karen! I think even if it is only a little difference I would want to change my prescription. But it would be great if it went away on its own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Лиза, будем молиться на домашке за твое зрение. Но глазам нужно давать отдых! Долго сидеть перед компьютером даже с хорошим зрением вредно.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Согласна. Спасибо за молитвы.

    ReplyDelete

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...