Wednesday, September 23, 2009

At last

I'm finally leaving for Russia! I bet you're tired of reading about my trip preparation, and I'm tired of writing about it!

I can't wait to blog about something else.

Packing has been as much of a chore as usual. I'm not sure if I'm more excited to be going to Russia or to be done packing!

In other news, my sister Anastasia's downstairs neighbors were robbed at gunpoint last night. :( I hope she's okay! She was alone with Angelica since her husband's at a funeral.

Anyway, I have to leave for the airport. Hopefully my next post will be from St. Petersburg!

6 comments:

  1. Bon voyage, Liz! :)
    Have a safe trip to Russia and make sure that you've got enough rest that makes you feel much better after jet lag. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip - can't wait to hear from you in Russia!

    Where are you living? Do you have a "regular" place you stay? I am curious about your living arrangements...and who is there, if anyone, when you are not.

    So sorry for Anastasia! That would be so unsettling. Is her neighborhood ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To work, to work...actually, I'll be studying most of the time!

    I'm here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, Anastasia's neighborhood is not very safe.

    ReplyDelete

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...