Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Jet-lag progress

Can lag and progress be in the same sentence? It seems to aptly describe the past few days. I went from waking up at 4am to going to bed at 4am.



Yesterday I got up fairly late. It was afternoon, I'll say that. I had thought it might be good to sleep in while I had the chance. Fast-forward to bedtime. I didn't get into bed until after 2, and even then I wasn't sleepy. At about 4, I turned the light back on and decided to read until I got sleepy. That didn't happen. I don't know when I actually fell asleep, 6 or so. Got up at 12. Notice I didn't say "woke up." I'm not sure what actually qualifies as being awake.



Brushed my teeth for the first time at 3pm. Got dressed at 4. Went to the store around 5 to get something to eat. Thinking about maybe taking a shower today. Or tomorrow. Unpacking at some point. I did a load of laundry, but I didn't put it away, I just take the clean clothes out of the dryer.



I feel like a college student. Except that I'm not.

Somebody help me find my pjs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...