Friday, January 11, 2008

Dream sampling

Last night I dreamed I was kicking my brother. I woke up and I was kicking my computer on the desk. I managed to hit the disk drive and some other buttons with my foot by accident, and the computer turned on. I had to get up and turn it off. Violent!

I also dreamed that I was trying to put my flute away and there was this room full of flute cases and I kept getting them mixed up. Finally a man came over and said "Is this your cleaning cloth?" and it was my handkerchief with the yellow flowers on it. I wonder if this was related to having a stuffy nose. Hopefully I wasn't playing my flute in my sleep. That would be weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...