I went into the kitchen and noticed that Zhenya had left two tea candles burning on the table. I saw the napkins and loose papers nearby and thought "hmmmm..."
Then I sat down and started to do my homework.
Oops...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voices
In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...
-
Near our house... Landscaping project "Primorskiy Square"... 26 April 2014 "in honor of the annexation of Crimea....
-
I was very amused that my automatic Russian-English dictionary correctly translated the title of this post when my mouse hovered over it. Th...
-
When I was in the TESOL program, I had to teach a lesson on the “Unreal Conditional.” My trainers suggested using the phrase “If I had a mil...

So, did you turn it in like that?
ReplyDeleteI didn't have to turn it in, but we went over it during class and I tried to keep it hidden under another piece of paper. :)
ReplyDelete