Before I even had time to think about fall activities, an opportunity presented itself. Someone contacted me to ask if I would like to teach Business English part-time to some corporate clients. It seems like a good fit: reasonable pay; a reasonable amount of hours; a sound contract.
I'll be starting up at the orphanages again this week and next, and private lessons are underway.
I was nervous that I'd lost my skills over the last year as I was more of a student than a teacher. But as I begin again, I can feel inspiration rising and the lesson planning machine whirring to a start in my brain. :)
Here's to a new semester...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voices
In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...
-
Near our house... Landscaping project "Primorskiy Square"... 26 April 2014 "in honor of the annexation of Crimea....
-
When I was in the TESOL program, I had to teach a lesson on the “Unreal Conditional.” My trainers suggested using the phrase “If I had a mil...
-
I was very amused that my automatic Russian-English dictionary correctly translated the title of this post when my mouse hovered over it. Th...
Лиза, ты такая умница! У тебя все получится очень хорошо!
ReplyDelete