I have a new roommate...
She is given to creative outbursts, but I guess I'm not one to talk.
When she asked me if she could post something on the refrigerator, I thought it would be fine...I like the refrigerator to display little snapshots of life.
And then she elaborated..."I have to remind myself to go to the woods to gather pinecones." :)
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voices
In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...
-
Near our house... Landscaping project "Primorskiy Square"... 26 April 2014 "in honor of the annexation of Crimea....
-
I was very amused that my automatic Russian-English dictionary correctly translated the title of this post when my mouse hovered over it. Th...
-
When I was in the TESOL program, I had to teach a lesson on the “Unreal Conditional.” My trainers suggested using the phrase “If I had a mil...
Значит вам нужны магнитики на холодильник. Нужно будет принести. :)
ReplyDeleteПока 8 штук есть. :)
ReplyDeleteWell, that certainly is a little snapshot of life, if ever there was one.
ReplyDeleteLiz, is everything ok? 4 days, no new posts. I miss reading your new posts. Thanks!
ReplyDelete