Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tired

Yesterday I spent 6-7 hours total in transit. One trip was to an orphanage outside of the city, one was to the doctor, and one was to Bible study. I'll explain more later. The problem is supposedly with my sinuses, so I'm having some "nasal irrigation" done. Woo hoo! Stay tuned for my impressions of Russian hospitals.

This evening I arrived home fairly early. I ate dinner, washed the dishes, took a shower, and ironed some clothes. So far, so good. Then I sat down at the computer to do some work. Not so good. There was some error with an antivirus program that pops up when I load Outlook, and somehow I clicked on something that prompted Windows Installer to run everytime I loaded a Microsoft Office application. To make a long story short, I couldn't open anything in Outlook. E-mails, addresses, etc. I couldn't find where the archive was. Three-four hours later, Office is reinstalled, minus the Windows Installer but back to the original antivirus message. I located the archive and have my data back. And it's bedtime. Maybe tomorrow will be more productive. Right now all I want to do is sleep for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...