Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voices
In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...
-
Near our house... Landscaping project "Primorskiy Square"... 26 April 2014 "in honor of the annexation of Crimea....
-
When I was in the TESOL program, I had to teach a lesson on the “Unreal Conditional.” My trainers suggested using the phrase “If I had a mil...
-
I was very amused that my automatic Russian-English dictionary correctly translated the title of this post when my mouse hovered over it. Th...
ahhh David is so cute! If Russia were a few minutes away I'd say come on over for a play date with Joshua! ;)
ReplyDeleteI know, right? Isn't it a fun age? David has the "potty" book with a boy named Joshua, ha ha! :)
ReplyDeleteIs it a little square red book? If so, I think we have the same one! My mom actually had it when one of my brothers (who's now 16) was being potty trained, lol
Deletep.s we've had a potty for 6 months just sitting in the bathroom because Joshua doesn't want to use it and yells when we try to make him sit on it with his diaper off...I'm clueless about what to do...tell me if you have any magic tips!
DeleteYes, that's the one. David sits on the potty before bathtime and gets an M+M if he does anything. A few times he has wanted to put underpants on (but mostly he throws them around the house) and a few times he has initiated using the potty. I'm not very consistent about it so we don't have a routine down. Maybe we'll add another time of day to try it, like upon waking.
DeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute. What a happy little round face :)
ReplyDelete