Interpret as you wish...
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voices
In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...
-
Near our house... Landscaping project "Primorskiy Square"... 26 April 2014 "in honor of the annexation of Crimea....
-
When I was in the TESOL program, I had to teach a lesson on the “Unreal Conditional.” My trainers suggested using the phrase “If I had a mil...
-
I was very amused that my automatic Russian-English dictionary correctly translated the title of this post when my mouse hovered over it. Th...
Это кто у вас там такой шутник? :))
ReplyDeleteMade me smile.
ReplyDeleteТим, но любой из нас мог быть.
ReplyDeleteLiz,
ReplyDeleteI think it's hysterical. It's kind of like a Russian saying, "В огороде бузина, а в Киеве дядька."
Have a great day.