Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Prized pupils

I recently endured a tutoring session at which this boy insisted his pet rat must be present...on my lap. I managed to put up with it for several minutes until the rat crawled up my neck and into my hair. Not okay. We did avoid tears this time, though.




I also had my last lesson at the public school. We practiced "My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean" about 20 times for their final concert.

As I was leaving, one boy came up to me with some flowers to say thank you. He had been carefully coached...

Holding out the bouquet, he said, "This is a present...for me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...