I had a bad feeling as the week was beginning. Too many things up in the air, for my taste.
On Monday and Tuesday I was feeling sick and ended up forcing myself to lie down for certain periods of time.
On Monday afternoon I did venture out to the Immigration Office, but that just created more confusion.
Tuesday is a blur.
Meanwhile, I had e-mailed one of my teachers asking about the schedule for this semester. On Wednesday evening, I learned that classes had started on Monday, so I had already skipped 3 days.
Then today I finally got through to the Immigration Office by phone and learned that my window of time is Mondays from 5-7 pm. So if I had just stuck around a little while on Monday, I might already be on my way to getting my residency permit. It will have to wait until next week.
So it's been one of those weeks, a little shaky. It seems like the timing for everything is off...but I'm trying to be prayerful and remember that HIS timing is perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voices
In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...
-
Near our house... Landscaping project "Primorskiy Square"... 26 April 2014 "in honor of the annexation of Crimea....
-
When I was in the TESOL program, I had to teach a lesson on the “Unreal Conditional.” My trainers suggested using the phrase “If I had a mil...
-
I was very amused that my automatic Russian-English dictionary correctly translated the title of this post when my mouse hovered over it. Th...
I can really sense your frustration. Good reminder, though. Give yourself a bit more rest and start fresh THIS week.
ReplyDelete