Sunday, February 3, 2008

Street-smart

Today I was waiting on the metro platform and along came a stray dog. Somehow he had gotten through the turnstile and down the escalator. When the train approached, the dog began to bark, and I thought, "Surely he doesn't know how to ride the metro." But the doors opened, and he entered the same wagon as me! Then he settled down and took a nap. It was fun watching people trying to look stern, yet smiling anyway.

I took a picture with my mobile phone.



Here is a closer view, but blurry.

By the way, this scene with empty seats is not typical. But I guess not too many people are out and about on a Sunday morning. Except for those going to church, heading to work, or returning from a night-shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...