Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voices
In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...
-
Near our house... Landscaping project "Primorskiy Square"... 26 April 2014 "in honor of the annexation of Crimea....
-
When I was in the TESOL program, I had to teach a lesson on the “Unreal Conditional.” My trainers suggested using the phrase “If I had a mil...
-
I was very amused that my automatic Russian-English dictionary correctly translated the title of this post when my mouse hovered over it. Th...
How adorable! He's going to give you a run for your money, for sure.
ReplyDelete(BTW, I love the "Russianness"of the background....the wonderful parquet floor, for starters.
Reminds me that I first stumbled on your blog when you had posted a simple photo of sunlight streaming onto the floor, if I remember rightly, and I was so attracted to that - I read on...and on, and on.
I love sunny photos.
ReplyDeleteMy nephew is 2 years older, so we get a little preview, and I'm not sure we're ready for a toddler...yikes!