The storm left a little gift for us after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voices
In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...
-
Near our house... Landscaping project "Primorskiy Square"... 26 April 2014 "in honor of the annexation of Crimea....
-
When I was in the TESOL program, I had to teach a lesson on the “Unreal Conditional.” My trainers suggested using the phrase “If I had a mil...
-
I was very amused that my automatic Russian-English dictionary correctly translated the title of this post when my mouse hovered over it. Th...
We have had the same fun with the rain, will it ever stop?
ReplyDeleteNo. It is clearly NOT a pretty photo - or a nice event either, it seems.
ReplyDeleteYeah, now Ike is coming. I managed to get out between hurricanes. Good timing!
ReplyDelete