Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Real life

So what's going on amidst reading and movie screenings?

Yesterday: Prepared 9 lesson plans, taught 4 of them.
Today: Prayer meeting, orphanage, Bible study.
Tomorrow: Teach 6 lessons.

Etc.

In other news, my visa is already reaching its end. I'm going back to the States in a few weeks. These 3-month visas are so strange!

I don't know yet how I'm going to get back in. No news on the new visa.

I also found out yesterday that our contract at the company where I'm teaching is up at the end of 2008. So where am I going to teach after that? Hmmmm. My momentum suddenly took a nose-dive.

6 comments:

  1. God has a plan for your life Elizabeth. He will perfect all that concerns you. Keep faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elsie, Elizabeth. I know that to be true, and have been praying that He will PREPARE you, even emotionally, for whatever it is. Your love for Him, and desire to be who and where He wants is a blessing to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Лиза, будем молиться. Верю, что у Бога есть особый план на твой счет. Никакие проблемы с визами его нарушить не смогут.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is exciting to see God work...especially AFTER He does...the during or waiting isn't always so fun.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any chance they will renew your contract? Sounds like you are a very responsible and creative teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie, the economic crisis is having an impact in Russia, and that especially affects international companies, which of course are the ones who need English lessons. So I am not really sure what is going to happen with our clients.

    ReplyDelete

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...