Getting over various illnesses and gathering documents for my new Russian visa....with such things has my life been occupied in the last week. I have no idea how that sentence sounds grammatically.
Now I'm leaving for Estonia and out of time for blogging. In the meantime, I found a link to a cute e-card that I ran across for the first time in college. It's bound to put a smile on your face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voices
In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...
-
Near our house... Landscaping project "Primorskiy Square"... 26 April 2014 "in honor of the annexation of Crimea....
-
When I was in the TESOL program, I had to teach a lesson on the “Unreal Conditional.” My trainers suggested using the phrase “If I had a mil...
-
I was very amused that my automatic Russian-English dictionary correctly translated the title of this post when my mouse hovered over it. Th...
It put a smile on my face, thanks.
ReplyDelete