I was trying to take a picture of the sunset the other evening and it didn't come out very well. However, I did get a photo of Damir instead.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voices
In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...
-
Near our house... Landscaping project "Primorskiy Square"... 26 April 2014 "in honor of the annexation of Crimea....
-
I was very amused that my automatic Russian-English dictionary correctly translated the title of this post when my mouse hovered over it. Th...
-
My children are 7 1/2 and 3 1/2 and have lived in Russia all their lives on guest visas! They were born in the U.S. and only have U.S. cit...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!
You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.
Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).