Photos courtesy Юлия Рахматулина :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voices
In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...
-
Near our house... Landscaping project "Primorskiy Square"... 26 April 2014 "in honor of the annexation of Crimea....
-
When I was in the TESOL program, I had to teach a lesson on the “Unreal Conditional.” My trainers suggested using the phrase “If I had a mil...
-
My children are 7 1/2 and 3 1/2 and have lived in Russia all their lives on guest visas! They were born in the U.S. and only have U.S. cit...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!
You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.
Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).