It's unusually cold for this time of year, but a little frost is much preferred to slush!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voices
In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...
-
Near our house... Landscaping project "Primorskiy Square"... 26 April 2014 "in honor of the annexation of Crimea....
-
When I was in the TESOL program, I had to teach a lesson on the “Unreal Conditional.” My trainers suggested using the phrase “If I had a mil...
-
I was very amused that my automatic Russian-English dictionary correctly translated the title of this post when my mouse hovered over it. Th...

Feels cold, considering it is still in the 60's and 70's in the northern FL!
ReplyDeleteHey Liz, if you are (or any of your visitors) interested to see photos from my naturalization day, here they are: http://iamauscitizen.blogspot.com
That's great! I just got my exit visa, so I am feeling relief as well.
ReplyDelete